That’s right… For those who don’t know, a half marathon is 13.1 miles and guess who ran one!
I made it in 3:25:00 which is not bad for my first half and minimal training PP Gives me a good start for training though!
Here are 5 things that I learned about running such great distances!
- PLAYLISTS ARE EVERYTHING!
- Do not each much before running
- Drink the little cups of water they give you at EVERY stop because it will be another mile until you see those watergivers again!
- Read the funny signs and laugh at them
- Just keep pushing through it. You will finish and feel like you will die, but you will finish!
My aunt also ran the half marathon however she finished much quicker than I did!