Today on Thanksgiving I am thankful for 12 things! (There are more than 12, but I am going to list 12!)
- I am thankful that I had multiple jobs this summer that have allowed me to live a less stressful life this semester!
- I am thankful to have met so many great health care professionals through working.
- I am thankful to be in a 4 year nursing program.
- I am thankful to be doing well in said nursing program.
- I am more than thankful to be 1.5 years away from graduating!
- I am thankful that I have been blessed with such supportive family near my school.
- I am thankful to be able to spend time with my youngest cousins, they always make me smile.
- I am thankful to have made friends who care about me for just being me!
- I am thankful to have found a profession I love.
- I am thankful that I have a wonderful best friend in California and some in Indiana that have helped me plan a big surprise!
- I am thankful that I have a wonderful little brother (who is really not so little) who has helped me plan this surprise!
- I am most especially thankful that I was able to pull off the biggest surprise of my life! I was able to surprise both of my parents and come HOME for Thanksgiving.
I hope that this Thanksgiving finds you all well and comfortable at home! This was a premeditated post therefore the next post I put up will have pictures from my time at home. I’m eager to tell the story of leaving for home and coming back to school!